Please update this with the following info:
Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.
If you are selling:
1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
3. State accepted payment methods.
4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
If you are buying:
1. You are responsible for the bids you place. Bid only if you plan to buy. 2. Publicly post your bid
3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.
@ bear, this is not an auction and there is no reserve, it is open to offers.
Yes it is an auction. Here's why:
along with the highest bid across all sites
You are accepting bids. You are selling to the highest "bidder" once reaching an as yet undefined reserve. By definition: auction.
Please add the requested details, and notice that only public bids will count here. If someone bids lower publicly than one you claim arrived via PM, you will be obligated to sell at the lower bid if you wish to sell this here.
I have a rough idea of the reserve
No reserve? You have a basic reserve in mind, and mentioned that $300 was too low. To me that means you have a reserve after all. Stating it would solve that "lowball" issue.