Dataracks Hiring Live Support Staff

We at Dataracks are opening our doors and hiring a few employees to work live support and answer help desk tickets. The software you will be using is Kayako so you will need to be very fluent in the use of that software along with Modenbill.

We also require that you have an extensive linux background along with freebsd. There also might be some OS scripting required.

Work Hours: 8:00 AM est - 12:00 PM est
    12:00 PM est - 4:00 PM est
    4:00 PM est - 8:00 PM est
    8:00 PM est - 12:00 PM est
    Late night shift: 12:00AM est - 8:00 AM est

Pay: Will be discussed during your interview process once we review your resume.

You can work as many shifts as you wish, thus why I have made the shifts short.. If you want to work all day you can. All new employees will go through a 2 week training period where you will be taught the ins and outs of Dataracks LLC and will be tested according to your skills. If it is on your resume, you will be tested on it.

For all interested parties please send you resume to [email protected]
    Thank you,
    -Matthew
    COO Dataracks LLC
    Matthew Gunnin
    COO - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.

what level is required for this job? What kind of experience?

Hello, I m interested in working with you. My personal contacts are : Gmail : [email protected] Yahoo : [email protected] MSN : [email protected] I have sent the resume. Kindly consider.

To all parties that have sent me their resume/application:
    I will begin going through all the resumes tonight (I have given it a few days so everyone had their chance to send me an email), and I will be contacting around 5-7 of you to setup an interview time. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]. Please do not message me on msn, aim, or yahoo.
    Thank you
    Matthew Gunnin
    COO - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.