A website is a crucial part of your business. The internet has become the most popular method of research in todays world, and most likely your first potential buyers will find you on the internet. First impressions are important in business - let me help you project a professional image.

I am currently offering my services as a graphic designer/developer to you or your business(es) with a discount up to 50% Off due to the upcoming holiday. I am capable of

Website Design .:. s@$25
.Template Design
.Website Development
.Graphic Design
.Splash Pages
.Web Maintenance
.Content Research/Writing

Promotional Design .:. s@$35
.Flyers/Marketing Material
.Business Cards
.Corporate Identity/Logos
.Gift Cards/Holiday Cards
.Billboards/Signs

Technical Services .:. s@$35
.XHTML/CSS Coding (Validated)
.Proof-reading/Editing
.Mentoring and Representation

No matter the size of your business, or type of business or organization you own or work for, I am confident in my skills as a developer/designer that I can completely meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At this time, I do not have a portfolio live and online (as it is under-going development). I do however, have several examples which I can send to you.

If you have questions, comments or would like to learn a bit more about me and get started, either send me a PM or an e-mail. I do my absolute best to respond to all inquires within a very timely manner (AQAP - As Quickly As Possible). I look forward to working with you!

*- listed price is with the 50% off promotion applied!