As a holiday special, Devlounge is reducing all of our various advertising options to unbelievable prices.

As a well respected and highly visited designer and developer resource, Devlounge provides weekly articles on various web related issues; from design suggestions and tips to coding help.

Technorati Rank: 4,511
Alexa Rank: 43,745
Google Results: 575
Page Rank: 5

Recent Statistics:
Some statistic screenshots can be seen at the DL Advertising Page. They are about two months old, our most recent numbers are 194,286 (total) and 63,327 (unique). [Updated screenshots can be provided if you wish]

Advertising Options:
1) Homepage Ads - Our homepage ads are fixed ads appearing on our homepage & extras page. These ads are fixed - not rotated. Being fixed ads, they are the most direct and far reaching of any Devlounge advertising option because they are visible on the homepage, but built right into the design. A great way to advertise an upcoming event, contest, site opening, etc. Please contact us directly for current prices and availability. Please note, these are only available in weekly and one month blocks.

Originally $40/Week.
Special Price: $80/month

2) Sitewide Ads - Our sitewide sidebar ads can bring the traffic into your site. Averaging a CTR of between 1.5 - 2.5%, your ads perform to their highest ability. We keep the ad ratio on the site wide ad rotation low (3 inhouse ads, 6 ads for purchase), and the same ad is never shown on the same page more than one. Site wide ads seen on the homepage are also shown on the sides of all posts in pages. Banner size is 220px x 60px.

Original Price - Starting at $30/month or $350/year.
Special Price: $20/month or $250/year

3) Textlinkads are an alternative option for those looking to advertise but donít want to purchase a banner ads. Textlinkads also show up on every page and post. For the lastest prices and to order, visit our tla center.

4) RSS Ads are also available by seeing the TLA Center Above.

5) Special! In the next few days I will be releasing my third free Wordpress Theme Release. This is the first theme I am having it "Sponsored by". Your link and logo will appear in the readme file that comes with the theme download, and will be showcased on the theme page. My other two themes have over 3,000 downloads a piece. This is an amazing oppourtunity to get your link and brand out there. $200 one time fee.

Contact Information:
If you are interested, please drop me a pm or email to hi[at] This offer is only for a limited time, and may be dropped after a few people have taken advantage of it.

Regards and happy holidays from Devlounge.

Designer and Developer Resource in service since April 2006.