Europaymentgroup, Merchantcompanyservices, Zetcommerce

I'm looking for feedback on the following CC processors in regards to a high risk merchant account:

Europaymentgroup
    Merchantcompanyservices
    Zetcommerce

The first two are said to be quite new and reg. Zetcommerce - It has no website at the moment which I find kind of odd. I know it's Romanian.

Are either of them reliable?

Hm Cinnamon - are you the same spice that I know? And welcome aboard.

One thing I just posted on another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant
    I never heard of either. It does not mean that they are not any good. Check out rippedoffreport.com and google both names.

Mind you, you will find more posts saying how bad they are (any company). No one likes to site down for a couple of minutes saying how good they are hardly any longer, but they will sit down for 10-20 minutes and rant - especially since money is involved.
    Might help you out some as well.

EuroPaymentGroup should be a reliable party.
    I would never *ever* go with a Romanian company, especially if money is involved.

Just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by Miklo
    EuroPaymentGroup should be a reliable party.
    I would never *ever* go with a Romanian company, especially if money is involved.

Just my 2 cents...
    Perhaps I'm a newbie on this but I'd be happy to know why.
    (You can PM me if you prefer)

By the way how about EuroPayment services - are they any good? They are also Romanian but do you know if they are connected with EuroPayment Group by any chance?

EuroPaymentGroup is not a Romanian company but a German company.

I would never trust a Romanian company as it is a former East European country where lots of fraud has been committed in the past and still is.
    Secondly, the rules & regulations in Romania for financial services have not been standardized yet to EEC rules and regulations.

Last but not least, my gut feeling screams: Don't do business with a processor or acquirer from Romania or you will get screwed! No offense to any Romanian citizen out there, but better be safe than sorry.