[For Hire] Support Tech

I am seeking a part time job in the web hosting industry.

I was previously employed with Syris Technologies, however I can only assume I have been "let go". My only indication of this would be an expired help desk license key, and the owner being MIA for 3 weeks. My position was Support Manager.

I am currently attending college as a Finance Major, however I have great knowledge in customer support for web hosting customers. I worked for SyrisTech for about 6 months, trying to keep up some kind of company image for their customers.

Most of my experience is in managing Linux servers with cPanel, however I also have knowledge of Direct Admin and Windows based systems.

Being a client of shared, reseller, and dedicated hosting I feel that I have been able to build up a good view from both sides and am able to handle customer disputes and technical requests in an efficient and professional manner.

I will be happy to be paid either by ticket or hourly. I am available weeknights and weekends.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank You.

I should mention in retrospect after doing my own research--

The owner of SyrisTech was seriously injured and unable to conduct "business as usual". However, I still do not intend to return to the company.

Are you wanting to do live support or just tickets
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

I can do either or really. As long as I'm well educated as to what the company offers I don't mind doing sales either.