Easy design job!

I have a site called

It is every new few days old.

1. I just need the colors changed. I will give you colors. All you have to do is change them.

2. I will also give you a css menu and all you have to do is change the current one to a new one.

If you don't like how it looks you can change it a little.

Don't make a LOGO. I will do it. I don't want to do all the work. I have finals at school and would like to see the site from another designer perpective. My budget is 30 to 50 dollars. Will pay via PAYPAL.

Thank You

Denver, CO

east coast, usa
    I can do this for you in an hour.
    Have a look at my portfolio:

Let me know if you're interested.

I'm open for this coding job.. I have knowledge that is very useable for this. I wonder if the job is already taken. Thanks.

I was completing this job.

Turned out to be a rip off, I was doing the job, completed about 90% of the work (changed most of the colours and added the menu menu).

Then I get an e-mail at 1AM saying that they have completed the job and i will only be getting $20 but not the $50 we agreed on.

I finished making the website. I had a hour and just basically did it.
    I will give you $20 dollars for what you did. Give me your paypal email!

Thank you

After I responded, I get told:

I work on many projects. So i will see if i can get you something.
    Probably never had the money anyway.

Avoid doing work for this user. I'll tell you if the $20 actually clears.

Everything Arthur just said is very wrong. I believe it was a misunderstanding.

It was sunday. I talked to arthur on msn. I told him that i need the colors on the design changed. All he had to do was change them. He told me that he had time today and that he could do it with out a problem. So i gave him the ftp username and password. I also told him to change the menu. Only reason i gave him the job was because i was going somewhere that day and didn't have the time to do it. I get home that night and check out the site. I find that he only changed a few colors and the menu was messed up. My understand was that he was going to finish it because he said he had time. So i got mad and stayed up late to finish it. I even had to start the menu from scratch. It only took me one hour. It was easier than i thought. So i decided to give him $20 for 15 minutes of work. I though that was more than fair. Had he told me it would have taken more than a day. I would have let him finish it.