Thread: SEO Help Please

Question SEO Help Please

I know a good bit about SEO but I am stumped with google. I get tons and tons of google crawls as well as other SE's but I have zero back links with google and many back links with msn, yahoo etc.
    I have had the site on many different ip's in different DC's and the I am the original registrant of the domain so I dont think there are any blakclist issues.
    I have not used any blackhat methods of SEO either.
    My .htaccess allows follow all and does not restrict any bots.
    I have added my site to google months ago when registered my domain.
    SEOChat.com says my meta tags are acceptable.
    What else can I do to get it listed? Am I doing something wrong?
    Site in question is www.boostboards.com
    Thanks much in advance.

Please DO NOT PM spam me with seo ads, I will report it.
    Dave

Hmm your SEO score is high with your meta relevance up there aswell. Have you created an .xml sitemap on google yet? You also might want to try seochat.com's SEO tools such as Google dance, keyword density, and URL rewriting. Hope that helps, it looks good as far as SEO goes though.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Thanks for taking the time in looking at my meta relevance. I will take your advice and setup the sitemap as recommended.
    URL rewriting is already in use on the forum and works pretty good with the other engines.
    Do you think it would hurt to resubmit again since I did that months ago? Last thing I want is a google ban although I read that it cant hurt to submit more than once, I hate taking chances.
    Dave

I wouldn't submit it again. Don't take the chance of being banned like you said. You also do not want to get stuck in the sandbox. Sumbit your map to google and you should be ok.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>