Hi
    I'm lookng for reliable reseller company offers:
    - CPANEL
    - RVSKIN
    and Allows overselling

Any suggestions ??!

Thanks in Advance
    Rimoun

Those are very generic requirements. There's a good 5000 hosting companies that could suit your needs.

Try to narrow it down with the following : data storage and transfer, budget, value added services, geographical location, and so on..

What are your other requeriments? like space, bandwidth? what's your budget?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

A lot of companies can offer what you have asked for... you'll need to be more specific about requirements so we can give you accurate suggestions

Hi

Try taking a look in the advertising forums at some offers on Linux reseller hosting.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Did you try to search on WHT? You can find a lot of reseller hosting providers by reading the reviews. Also I recommend what you go away from the providers which allows overselling.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

I agree with the others. You need a solid requirements list such as bandwidth, diskspace, etc. However some people that are purchasing web hosting space do not even thing about this sort of thing. Consumers are looking for the most for the least, sometimes will get you into a bind which you never want to be in. Consider looking around the offers section here on WHT and gather a list of providers. Then, check out reviews of them by using the search tool here on WHT at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php and enter the providers name. Typcially you will come up with some reviews.

As someone mentioned, RVSkin and cPanel is the "run of the mill" in this industry and 90% of providers can offer this to you. You also want to maintain efforts in reliablity, scalability, friendly service and fast, efficient support!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by rimoun
    Hi
    I'm lookng for reliable reseller company offers:
    - CPANEL
    - RVSKIN
    and Allows overselling

Any suggestions ??!

Thanks in Advance
    Rimoun
    Let me try to understand the whole situation

- You are looking for reliable reseller company
    - You are requirements are pretty generic or could be provided by almost any hosting company
    - As mentioned above, you can find more than 5000 cos, but they may not be reliable...

So how to find reliable company..

First some assumptions for reliability (now these are mine and am pretty sure they would be relevant for you as well):
    Host should be a member of wht for a long time, I would say atleast 2 years..
    The company should be in existence for quite a long time..

Now how to find (you need to invest some time, there is ready made recipe):

Go to :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

See all the threads posted in past 1 month (painful job)
    When you see a thread, there is a join date in front of every user account...Identify and shortlist those threads started by users with more than xxx post (this xxx number you have to decide) and join date prior to xx date, xx year (again you have to decide)

Copy all the user names along with their company in an excel file.... wow your first shortlist is ready...

Now search WHT for reviews on your chosen few and further shortlist till you find your host

All the post and do keep us posted on your host hunt
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

You are looking for good reseller, take 'allows overselling' off your list if you want "GOOD" reseller company. Well at least try check out hostgator, they are allowed overselling in reseller plans.

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOLIS
    You are looking for good reseller, take 'allows overselling' off your list if you want "GOOD" reseller company. Well at least try check out hostgator, they are allowed overselling in reseller plans.

Jen
    Are you sure HG plans have overselling enabled?
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    Are you sure HG plans have overselling enabled?
    Hop on their live support and ask! I am prett ysure that they allow overselling though
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

No, they don't allow overselling on their reseller plans.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Thanks all for your comments
    Actually i know that those specs are applicable on 100s of companies ... execpt the fact that most of them are not reliable companies
    Also regarding specs like space bandwidth, pricing etc. i think most of the companies offer similar packages with minor changes in thos specs.

So i was just looking for personal advice based on a personal experiance
    By myself i've tried surpasshosting and they are pretty acceptable but they doesnt have rvskin

NeoGen I think you are the only one undersood what i'm looking for but your suggestion needs really some valuable time to spend on

Any personal recommendations?
    Regards
    Rimoun

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOLIS
    You are looking for good reseller, take 'allows overselling' off your list if you want "GOOD" reseller company.

Jen
    Why?? By myself i think if the company doesnt oversell by it self they will have no problem if their clients oversell Am i right ?!
    Regads
    Rimoun

Rimoun, you have to remember that resellers are still in a shared environment. That being said when providers allow resellers to oversell there allotment, it could ultimately effect other customers on the server. Ofcourse this is IF you do indeed oversell the space and bandwidth provided. The option is there, yet you may never really oversell it.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I would suggest you look at KUALO.
    http://www.kualo.com

I've used them for a few years and they are GREAT.
    The Best To You!
    Ireland - Networking the Irish / Celtic Community
    www.CapitalCeltic.com

By myself i think if the company doesnt oversell by it self they will have no problem if their clients oversell Am i right ?!
    Not necessarily. Some hosts may have the goal of having a "non-oversold" environment. If the resellers oversell, then the environment as a whole is most likely oversold (it doesn't mean it'll be necessarily overloaded as well though), unless the host undersells enough to counterbalance their overselling. Of course, all that underselling may result in an apparent less competitive pricing, which may hurt the provider.

At the end of the day, any reseller hosting provider will try to find a balance between long term server stability and performance, and profit. Not all of them aim for the same balance though, nor use the same approach to reach their goals. Some will disable overselling, other will reduce the allowed overselling factor, some will utilise "soft limits" in order to reduce overall actual usage etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rimoun
    NeoGen I think you are the only one undersood what i'm looking for but your suggestion needs really some valuable time to spend on

Any personal recommendations?
    Regards
    Rimoun
    My personal recommendation will include following:

budgetreseller.com - Very stable host and excellent support. But overselling is not enabled

duportonline.com - with them for about 3~4 months, am satisfied with resources and support. Current deal is value for money and that is good for me. Only concern: Though host is present at WHT, but his activities are bit limited here. For sure that doesn't raise any issue/concern on their capability as host.

hostmaven.com - Just joined, and so far very happy with the support. Also owner is pretty much known to everyone at WHT. They have got good review at WHT.. you can search for that.. In fact am very excited and deeply satisfied after joining them

Hope this helps..
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Thought I would throw my recommendation in based on my experience with my reseller host.

I've had a reseller account with SRLNet.com for over 4 years now, and the service has been outstanding. The prices are great, and my support tickets are answered almost immediately, I've had some answered in a matter of minutes.

The original owner sold it over a year ago, and I must admit I was a bit worried, but understandably since I had been with him for so long, but.. the great service has not changed.