Looking for a very reliable host

Hi,
    I'm setting up some hosting for a couple clients, but I don't know which host to go with. I'm looking for a host with very very high uptime and very very quality and fast support. I lost a high-paying client a couple months ago because their site was down for so long due to my poor host choice, so I definitely don't want that to happen again. Here are my requirements:

linux server
    200 mb space at least
    5 gb bandwidth at least
    php 4
    mysql
    imagemagick
    email forwarding(points all email @clientsdomain to their existing email address)
    very very high uptime
    very high quality tech support

I'm looking to spend under $15, so there should be tons of hosts that can offer all this. I just want to be sure that I'm getting a professional host that will provide great support and won't be down or go out of business or anything. Any suggestions?

Try posting in the web hosting requests forum. Hosts are not allowed to reply here with any offers.
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

There will be lots of

host willing to offer you that package for that price range. Maybe post in the request form get some replies and then once you decide which ones to consider do a search on here and look for negative comments etc, consider how long they have been in business, do a search on google for them that will sometimes show if others not on this board have had problems and posted other places. Ask to see some uptime stats, where their servers are etc. With as many host as there are out there these days it is sometimes hard to tell but there are still good host out there you just have to dig em out.

Good luck in your search

I've done some research and I think I'm gonna go with Voxteme. They look like a good host, have good reviews, and they responded to my questions very very rapidly.

If you want a reseller account check out www.resellerconnection.com

They use to be the popular www.recellar.com before

Lots of tools and searches to do, to find a good web hosting company with a good reseller package