I currently have some pet peeves which i can not stand.
Stains on eating utilities - I refused to eat with eating utilities that has any stain. I have just adjusted to scratches on eating utilities. I refused to go any further than that. What is up with the spoons with the plastic handles. They are completely nasty. That plastic will smell after a few uses. Tonight i went in the kitchen and saw 5 open boxes of coca puffs. I am suspicious of boxed cereal, you can never tell who long it have been there.
Smokers - I literally almost beat the **** out of this one guy the other day for smoking next to me smoking. I swear i can't stand smokers. The smell is just nasty.
People who stand next to you and talk on the phone - I cannot this. I know sometimes you have to make a call. I am ok with that. Actually you call talk anytime you want. Just keep your voice down. People just sound like they are talking to someone in mars or something.
Ignorant people - For example people who go to the college MAC lab and ask me how you turn on the MAC computer. They don't stop and think. I swear i get asked this a few times a day when i am at the MAC lab at school (talk about MACs being user friendly). People just never want to think for themselves. I am one of those people who tries everything before asking for help.
I guess really the only thing that really really really really gets on my nerves is when someone asks question after question after question without ever trying to do it themself....that just irritates me to death...
Ok...just did this as an English assignment too...hahaha.
- Always nagging on you to do better
- Always bugging you to do something...when they already told you 20 times before
- Always asking where you have to go...
- The infamous "Are you high"
- The infamous "Are you drunk"
- Tell you not to do something...and then they turn around and do it
- People who stand around in the hallways and block others
- People who talk crap about others
- People who gossip
- People who think they know everything.
- People who think they are better than you, even though I'm the won that has won state 4 years in a row
- People who come to school drunk
- People who come to school high ... you know those are both fine, just not in school.
- People who accuse you of things
- People who blatantly hit on your girlfriend
- People who sleep in class *attention getters*
- People who try and be someone they are not