Wordpress Keitai

I am trying to install this plugin http://unknowngenius.com/blog/archiv...l-plugin-v-10/

The plugin allow us to post to blogs via email. Also, it automatically put all attached pics in side the blog and if the pics are too large, the plugin will automatically create a thumbnail for the process.

However, the plugin require file class-xmlrpc.php

That's not used again since wordpress 1.5

Efforts to use xmlrpc.php has failed and it seems that the plugin will need some major overhaul to get it working with the new xmlrpc.php

Anyone else knows similar plugin?

I want to archive yahoogroups with pics.

How about Postie ? do you tried it?

Also, I read on their site

I found out the recent few releases of WordPress were missing a file names xmlrpc.php. This is not similar to class-xmlrpc.php, it’s a different thing. Now, to be able to post through mail to a wordpressblog, you need that file. You can find that file in older versions of Wordpress (best one is 1.2 Mingus). Just download that version, take out the xmlrpc.php file and put that file in your wordpress root directory and tadaaa… worked like a charm!
    Hope that helps
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

It's best if you post on wordpress' forum. I am a wordpress user myself and one thing that stands out in their community is the helpfulness of their users. Gluck!

Wordpress forum? Where is that?

Another issue is that class-xmlrpc.php is vulnerable to some virus

Quote Originally Posted by hardjoko
    Wordpress forum? Where is that?
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_the_Support_Forums
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore