Thread: Version 3

Version 3

Hello,

We launched version 3 today and we're eager to find out what the WHT community thinks about it. Feel free to criticize anything and everything!

http://www.precisioneffect.com/

Thanks,
    Steve

Firstly, I'd like to say that I've personally very much been anticipating the launch of Version 3! I couldn't wait to see what you guy's came up with and added to the company!

Overall, I like mostly everything about the site and it's content. The deign itself is very professional, corporate yet simple and "fun". For some reason, however, the header and navigation seem to be a bit "blan" - my personal suggestion would be to spruce them up a bit. Unfortunately I can't place my finger on what I think exactly should be added/adjusted.

Other than that, absolutely wonderful job!

Quote Originally Posted by Techpresence
    Firstly, I'd like to say that I've personally very much been anticipating the launch of Version 3! I couldn't wait to see what you guy's came up with and added to the company!

Overall, I like mostly everything about the site and it's content. The deign itself is very professional, corporate yet simple and "fun". For some reason, however, the header and navigation seem to be a bit "blan" - my personal suggestion would be to spruce them up a bit. Unfortunately I can't place my finger on what I think exactly should be added/adjusted.

Other than that, absolutely wonderful job!
    Thanks, we'll see what others have to say about the top area and work from there.

Once again, thanks for your input!

I think it's a great site. As i get older (yuck) i seem to prefer clean, lite sites if that makes sense.

I really like that. great job!
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Quote Originally Posted by e-places
    I think it's a great site. As i get older (yuck) i seem to prefer clean, lite sites if that makes sense.

I really like that. great job!
    Thank you!

Steve, your new site is a tremendous leap over your old site. It's so clean, so easy to use, so inviting and memorable, you've done an outstanding job with it.

Quick PM coming...
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    Steve, your new site is a tremendous leap over your old site. It's so clean, so easy to use, so inviting and memorable, you've done an outstanding job with it.
    Thanks Paul, we're glad that everyone here has posted in favor of it so far!

1) I found the homepage layout very good to QUICKLY see the information - which is what I love a lot.

2) Generally the colour combination of green/blue would need some getting used to (for me).

I havent seen Version 2 and 1 , so I cant comment on it ;-)
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback