Get $50 just for helping me out

I have the proxy site which i personally think is a really nice name for a proxy site.
    It gets about 300 uniques a day and generated $0.1 maximum a day with adsense.

I would pay you $50 just to help me get this proxy rollin'
    Where and how should i put the adsense code so it will generate income?
    What words should i use?
    What has to be done?
    Should i change design?

I will give you full access to the site with ftp and you will do whatever it takes to get this proxy started.
    I know there are proxy sites getting maybe 200 uniques a day and earning $10-$20 each day.
    I am really desperate...
    I will even pay you to make a design for the proxy site if you are a designer.
    Also, sometimes it shows PR4 and sometimes PR0, does anyone know what the problem is?

I would really appreciate your help.
    Payment will be made by paypal.

Thank you.

Tip #1: Get the domain hosted somewhere (it shows me the site is not available)

Do you know any good proxy hosting?
    All other hosters do not allow proxy sites...

Just wanted to check your site. I can advice you on some hosts accepting proxy sites.

Yes, please PM me with details.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by InceptionGS
    Just wanted to check your site. I can advice you on a host accepting proxy sites.

I may help you with this issue. Please contact, info(AT) (AT)=@

England, UK
    A VPS may be a good solution for proxy hosting.

You need to removed the adsense from the proxy pages immediately, it may get your account blocked. You can't have two different adsense blocks on the same page (your one + the website visted) As for the adsense, you need to blend it in with the design, making it stand out like that is not going to help you.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

Site is dead

I have several dedicated servers and provide hosting for proxy sites. If you are interested feel free to PM me.