Professional PHP, MYSQL and HTML Programmer for Hire

Do you need a site which requires a dynamic content? Are you looking for it to be done to a professional standard, by a professional programmer? If so, you have come to the right place.

What I Do:
    PHP and MYSQL work, anything from small e-mail scripts to full CMS's.
    HTML 4.01 template coding

What I Charge:
    Varies by project, changes in project will be discussed at time of proposal.

My payment method:
    -All payments are to be though Paypal

My past works include:
    - Anything and everything you see on www.img911.com (a full file upload and management cms)

- The html and php work of this (File upload)

- http://www.cfwebanalysts.com/L2W/nrc/nrcbb/ (A full BB system, feel free to post around in it)

How to contact me:
    msn: [email protected]
    email: c_programmer [at> sbcglobal <dot] net (Please make title clear, I dont want to mistake your message for spam)
    The pm system here.

It appears I forgot to mention that I am not looking for a full time job, I am looking for projects on a job to job basis.

Have added you to my MSN. Need to discuss and request a quote...
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

How many hours are you available per week and what do you charge per hour on the weekends?

How many hours I have per week depends on how many projects I have and what I am doing, but I can give a deadline when I know what the project is. I normaly charge by the job for custom made scripts, if it is a modification to a script I charge $16/hour to $20/hour. I dont charge extra for weekends

Would you know how to merge several forums into one forum on the phpbb platform, I have about half a dozen forums on different domains and I would like to combine them all, but still have the domain names parked on the 1 mega forum convergence, and have it so if you sign up on lets say

aspforum.com and then go to seoforum.com you can use the same username and password, only difference is the forum skin is different based on the domain you come in on, because the domain is parked on the topic of interest which might have sub domains.

im afraid I have no expierence in phpBB