shopping cart features needed

have a high volume flower shp that i want to move on-line... I have looked at many shopping carts and cant find one that will do this:
    I want the customer to be able to select; using a calendar or drop down box- the day they want the ordered delivered. Sundays and other holidays will be blacked out as days that no deliveries can be made. ALSO.. ( this is the hard part) after 2pm EST I will not accept deliveries for the next day... I want the cart to note time of order and prevent customers from doing that.... does anyone know what cart can do this? I see many flower shops have carts that do these things
    please advise

Castle Pines, CO
    Chances are they are made themselves for this type of customization. Especially since you are using a time - that could be difficult if you rely on the server to give you the time

Island of Oahu, Hawaii
    I believe Corey is correct. This is a custom modification that will need to be done by your web designer. I have not heard of any out of the box carts or add-on modifications that can do this. Good luck!

Yes, I agree with BrilliantHosts and Corey, you need customized shopping cart software.