Thread: InnoHosting !

* InnoHosting !

Hi everyone,

i'm figuring to switch my reseller account from dpmshosting to InnoHosting because of downtime.

Dpmshosting gave me good supports and good services but server is to much down for me and my customers

Anyone have good or bad reviews about InnoHosting cause there plans interested me so much. Exemples : Free Billing software - End-user support - Domains reselling - Selling Reseller plans etc .....

Thanks a lot for your feedback everybody and good weekend

Guillaume Tremblay.

Hello Guillaume

I was unable to find a single review about them (good or bad), however, that may be a good sign too, angry customers tend to write more than happy ones
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Ya sure, but if they only have 3 clients, it's normal hihihih

This is the only thing I found on them. As Jedito states, could be a good sign. Who knows.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archiv.../t-439689.html
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

It seem to be a good company... I think i'll register for a Reseller account !

Come back in a few months and let us know how you like

If you do like it, support them and post a review on a few sites they have listed on Google!

Good luck!

Yes for sure, if i'm happy I will let you all know, but if not, it's the same !

I'm currently with InnoHosting and the service has been great, customer service is friendly too! Just for the record I signed up with them since Nov 1st, it is a short time to base anything on, but its all good so far. I'll come back to post a review in 3-4month's time ^_^
    dragonbond.com

Inno

I have been with Inno for a few months now and have no compliants. Good solid company. Uptime reports are excellent.

bri1, for review validation purposes, please post a domain that you host with them, or, if privacy is important, just send it to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4241617

Thank you!

Second attempt in addition to the reply to the moderator e-mail. My reseller account is bri web hosting (com). It is powered by Inno Hosting.

Normally I would not post (I am to new at this to state opinons), but they have been good to me and felt the need. And I do know good uptime.

Thumbs up

Hi,

I finally signed up for a Starter Deluxe Reseller account at innohosting.com on saturday night and I have nothing other to say then WOW !!

It's fantastic all my domains have been migrated to their server so fastly and all of my customers are really happy with the server speed.

Chris and Rameen gaved me fast support and GOOD support too !

So, i'll came back in a few months to give a complete review.

later,

Guillaume.

That's good that you have found a provider that makes you happy. If you are impressed with their server speeds, response times, and quickness of resolution to issues you should have plenty of good things to say about them when you give your review!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    That's good that you have found a provider that makes you happy. If you are impressed with their server speeds, response times, and quickness of resolution to issues you should have plenty of good things to say about them when you give your review!

Good luck!
    It's great to have you on board Guillaume..

I'm confident you will enjoy your stay

You should enjoy your stay... Inno has been working hard lately to make sure their custoemrs are happy. They've made me happy and you can view their reseller server's uptime at siteuptime.com. But the package is what counts for me too. I do not need a billing system (although I use clientexec, which they provide with reseller accounts) but I do like how they offer end-user support and server management etc. all in one place. A common downside is that, because someone offers so many services, the services tend to be poor but I have not seen this to be the case. I think their are a few reviews about them scattered around. Good luck!

Robert Davis

P.S. Be sure to post your resfults and don't just leave a thread to die ;-)