Question How to get payments from Kuwait?

I am in the USA and a customer in Kuwait wishes to pay me for consulting services. He does not have a Paypal account and my PayPal cart will not accept credit cards from the Middle East. (there is no Kuwait in the dropdown country list)

Can he get a PayPal account in Kuwait & fund it with a credit card? What other payment options or payment gateways are there for Kuwaitis? Any credit card processors that don't charge an upfront or monthly fee?

moneybookers?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

He can always send a check

If the volume of work and payment is substantial enough to justify the cost for international airmail (which shouldn't be too much, even for 4-7 day delivery), I would go that route.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Moneybookers doesn't support Kuwait but it looks like StormPay does.
    I expect this to be a one-time client with payment of $300-500.
    He is a US contractor but says he has a Kuwiat credit card.

are you sure moneybookers does not support kuwait?
    I'm sure it supports iran, kuwait should works fine as well.

2checkout accept credit cards from kuwait too.
    DWS (Desktop Whois System), an easy to use desktop application to whois domains in many TLDs...

IR5.Net Europe Shared Hosting, Reseller accounts and VPS Provider...

I tried signing up with StormPay but they do not accept registrations from the state of Texas.

It looks like I can use Google Checkout for services and have customers pay from Kuwait. Does anyone have experience with Google Checkout?

stear clear from stormpay anyways...they've had a shady history of freezing funds and closing accounts (im sure google will give you alot of story).

My parents live in Kuwait and my dad usually has the same problem. Kuwaiti Visa and Mastercards usually get declined due to the high volume of credit card frauds from Middle Eastern countries.

You can tell him to do a wire transfer. Western Union works too. Thats the easiest way.

Yep, always take Money Transfer or Western Union for foreign users.

This will decrease your charge backs.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Paypal doesn't allow accounts from Kuwait, however I have yet to have my Kuwait-issed credit card declined at a site. I have used it at Amazon and to pay for online subscriptions, a few hosting companies, Godaddy, etc.

The most reliable way is a bank transfer, which is quite easy to setup from here. Also, Western Union is readily available.

If he is going to mail you something; make sure its courier mail -- like DHL, Aramex, UPS or someone reputable.