I've never seen this before

And I might never see it again. So I took a picture for everyone to share.

WHT with 4 people logged in! It looks like I refreshed after site maintenance and exactly the right time

What's the least number of people you've seen online with you at the same time on WHT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wht-empty.png  
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Sorry about the extended outage everyone. I was trying to repair some inconsistancy with the WHT database. The myisamchk repairs ended up making things worse and I had to clean up that entire mess. If there are any issues that you see please post them here.

Thanks!
    -Mat

Just a few seconds after you and it was 7 people :p
    DWS (Desktop Whois System), an easy to use desktop application to whois domains in many TLDs...

IR5.Net Europe Shared Hosting, Reseller accounts and VPS Provider...

Quote Originally Posted by The Prohacker
    If there are any issues that you see please post them here.

Thanks!
    -Mat
    Be sure to

Quote Originally Posted by The Prohacker
    If there are any issues that you see please post them here.

Thanks!
    -Mat
    Thanks for the work

It seems like there are some posts missing from the Dedicated server offers (forum 36). Before there were the following topics:

[UK] Last one left! HP DL140 G2 Xeon 2.8Ghz HT/2GB RAM/2 x 160GB SATA............ £79
    [UK] Dell Servers @ £49 - 3000gb bandwidth - FREE SETUP!

Don't know if this is because of the database issues, or that a mod has removed them though.

Seems there are some problems somewhere. Even got people reporting their own threads Don't panic!

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrios
    Thanks for the work

It seems like there are some posts missing from the Dedicated server offers (forum 36). Before there were the following topics:

[UK] Last one left! HP DL140 G2 Xeon 2.8Ghz HT/2GB RAM/2 x 160GB SATA............ £79

Don't know if this is because of the database issues, or that a mod has removed them though.
    I removed them from that forum into a holding area, because a couple of them had wrong inside posts, and the others were simply blank. They can always be moved back if Mat figures out where the text for them is hiding, or OPs can simply post them again
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    Seems there are some problems somewhere. Even got people reporting their own threads Don't panic!
    Yeah, you’re talking about me.

I was reporting what the_pm was talking about

There were about 6 threads of the same thing in the Dedicated Server Offers forum. Only way to report was to post in one of them and report my own post.

Ryan
    Ryan Smith

Quote Originally Posted by SSX/BRUZEN
    Only way to report was to post in one of them and report my own post.
    Or submit a ticket at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk
    Big things coming soon