Email addresses
    Forwarders
    Autoresponders
    Domains
    Subdomains
    MySQL databases
    FTP Accounts

Installatron for you and all of your resold accounts

The server is not oversold - and to keep it that way, this offer is only open to the first 5 applicants.

ORDER NOW FOR 9.99 A MONTH

A BLUE GRAPE
    A Blue Grape isn't a huge multinational, billion dollar company (unfortunately!) but a simple, but well run one man business.
    Yes, A Blue Grape is up front and admits that it is, at the moment, run by one person so if you need 24/7 help without fail please take this into consideration!

Some people will think it strange to put that information here, possibly losing sales but look at it from the other direction - its the honest truth and you know up front!

However, with the server and network stability provided by A Blue Grape you will probably never need to get in touch anyway! If you do need to drop in a support ticket, you should get an answer in a maximum of eight hours

SERVERS AND LOCATIONS
    A Blue Grape servers are located in the Avaya-Tenovis (Databurg), Frankfurt in Germany.
    The datacentre has deisel backup generators, high quality air conditioning and operates a secure environment.

Bandwith is supplied by the following well known providers:

- Telia (2Gb)
    - KPN (1Gb)
    - Lambdanet (1Gb)
    - Global Crossing (1Gb)
    - DeCIX (2Gb)

All links willbe upgraded to 2Gb in the near future.

Great repsonse times from the UK (around 40ms) and the USA (around 100ms).
    IP to check: 217.20.122.127

UPTIME AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEES
    We all know that the hosting arena is full of fly by nights, in it to grab your money and run - either that or the younger hosts who start up during the holidays! A Blue Grape wants to stand above and beyond these people and thats why we offer the 30 day money back guarantee. If you give A Blue Grape a try and its not your cup of tea then drop in a ticket saying why not. That helps A Blue Grape develop and you will get your hard earned cash back.

A Blue Grape also offers a 99.5% uptime guarantee and if the uptime drops below that everyone will receive credits to their account as an apology!

wow! Sweetness... 19ms ping. Thanks, I'll keep you in mind when ordering hosting for one of my clients. I like your personal approach, something a lot of competitors try, but never seem to succeed.
    hi there!

amygdela,

thanks for that - I find the more personal (and honest) approach seems to go a bit further nowadays.

The people that are hosting with me at the moment seem happy and content and its my aim to keep it that way

Cheers
    Ryan