Disappointed by Registerfly

A year ago I signed up with their monthly VPS package and so many things went wrong.

1. My hosting package was setup 18 days after I paid them 1 month in advance.

2. I was billed 3 times in 59 days! Imagine seeing your credit card bill with two Registerfly hosting fees with only 13 days between them. I guess my average was 21 days!

3. I asked for an annual plan. They set it up on the [2006-04-29]. And guess what! The expiry date for the plan: [2007-03-12]. They removed a month since I didn't pay the last one. Oh wait! I already paid the missing months!

4. If there's a RegFly rep who can pull out a calculator and maybe do what's best for my case(and others), I'll stay a loyal customer(40% of tickets were replied within a day) and hopefully register hundreds of domains.

[billed 5 monthly, 1 annual]=$280 [got 105 days from monthly, 317 for annual]

Quote Originally Posted by nomorecraphosts
    A year ago I signed up with their monthly VPS package and so many things went wrong.

1. My hosting package was setup 18 days after I paid them 1 month in advance.

2. I was billed 3 times in 59 days! Imagine seeing your credit card bill with two Registerfly hosting fees with only 13 days between them. I guess my average was 21 days!

3. I asked for an annual plan. They set it up on the [2006-04-29]. And guess what! The expiry date for the plan: [2007-03-12]. They removed a month since I didn't pay the last one. Oh wait! I already paid the missing months!

4. If there's a RegFly rep who can pull out a calculator and maybe do what's best for my case(and others), I'll stay a loyal customer(40% of tickets were replied within a day) and hopefully register hundreds of domains.

[billed 5 monthly, 1 annual]=$280 [got 105 days from monthly, 317 for annual]
    I heard you can easily sue for things such as these if you really think about it. Infact I knew someone who went out of biz because some lady sued him because her CC card was charged extra. He mainly went out of biz just because the company was very small and it discouraged him to go on with it..

If I was you I would demand a full or at least partial refund, if not given, threaten to sue. If its an honest mistake, they should refund you like an honest biz company.
    GeekDub Hosting, Reseller, VPS and more! ●