What different between Fully Managed and Not fully managed VPS?
- Usually fully managed means if you need help with anything related to the vps like cpanel, apache, php etc the provider will help you. Unmanaged vps usually means they will not give you any help or support. Each vps provider has different rules on what it will and will not support. However as a rule of thumb if you will need support go with a managed solution. It will cost a little more but you will have help when you need it.
which one more better?
- It really depends on your needs. If you don't know much about servers then I would recommend you go managed
is it hard for admin Not fully managed VPS?
- It depends what issue you run into, some may be hard some maybe not but it depends on your knowledge.
Normally VPS Not provide backup services then we need find another data hosting for backup data?
- Some VPS providers include backups, but if they don't, then yes you would need to look into backup solutions.
Fantastico, RVSkin, ClickBe is it very important?
- They are not important if you don't need the tools. If you check out the sites below you will see what each provides. There are good tools if you have a need for them.
| Manny Vivar - [email protected]| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
| www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
| Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
| Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands| Colombia |