* WireSix: One month review.

WireSix: One month review.

So about one month ago, and I decided to put our company websites off the same network/ server as our shared/ reseller/ dedicated hosting customers. I decided to go with WireSix, who seemed to have good reviews that I read here.

The Good:

SpeedThe speed of our websites were excellent! Our websites were blazing and running better then ever before!

UptimeAlthough I have only used them for one month, the uptime has been 100%! How do I know? I have staff on live support 24x7 using our live chat system. If there was ever a problem, they would report it to me immediately. Not to mention that the stats we keep are 100% for this month.

SupportWhen ever I needed support, it someone (usually Ryan) always responded within 2 – 3 hours or less!

The bad:
    Nothing really. During the first week or so, I had email issues, but they were all taken care of.

Rating: 9 ½ out of 10

Will I be staying with them? Absolutely! I will be renewing my account which is up for renewal tomorrow I believe.

I hope to post the same review within the next 6 – 12 months as well!

Week up the great work WireSix!

Domain used:

Can't go wrong with Ryan (WireSix)

Nice review! Nicely organized too. It's always nice to see a good review here and glad you found a host your happy with. Nice work Ryan!
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

EU - east side
    Glad to hear you have had a good hosting experience with WireSix! Keep us updated!

PS. How many Wire<number> hosts are out there?

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    PS. How many Wire<number> hosts are out there?
    I think just two. But than again how many hosts are out now a days?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    I think just two. But than again how many hosts are out now a days?

Yes, unfortuneatly there is another with a very similar name (Whats up Ali!)

There is also a very similarly named company "wingsix" from servercentral and of course the inverse that is a band "sixwire"