Thread: CDG-Commerce

Boise, ID

I have to give credit to CDG Commerce. I've dealt with Merchant account setup before and usually I expect 3 to 7 business days for an account to be setup.

We put in our application for a new Merchant Account yesterday morning, and as of this morning we had our account up.

So, as I said, I have to give credit to CDG Commerce for the fastest app processing time I have seen to date.

Chesapeake, VA
    Thanks very much for the kind words, Larry. I will pass your note on to our staff, I know they will appreciate it. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!

I've seen nothing but praise for CDGCommerce on here so it's in my top 2 choices for my new store I'm putting online next month.

Question - I'm most likely going to get CRELoaded Pro 6.2 and was wondering how easy it's going to be to get that working with CDG?

New Jersey
    The same as with anyone else. Your shopping cart communicates with your payment gateway, not your processor.

And it will be easy if you use a major gateway as all of the major shopping carts have built in support for the major gateways especially
    John Conde
    Merchant Account Services
    | IT'S HERE: Merchant Accounts 101 : Learn Everything About Merchant Accounts