Sincere Apologies to Ventures Online

I'd like to offer my sincere apologies to VO (Ventures Online). Suffice it to say, that I was wrong about a minor incident a while back. Since I wrongfully posted something about them on this board, I feel it is only proper to post the apology here as well.

Further, after reviewing hosts here for some time, it still appears to me that VO is one of the best. I have not noticed any down time or complaints about them here lately. The poster's statement of "I put my best clients there" is stuck in my mind.

I would also note that Paul's, (the owner of VO) responses here were very professional; and that I really liked the friendly and quick manner in which Bailey replied. I recently saw someone here compare response times among other good hosts. I have a feeling that if VO had been in that comparison, their response time may have been the quickest of all.

Good luck to you, VO and all of your staff. Please accept my sincere apology.

Scotland, UK
    We all make mistakes. It is great to see someone standing up and apologising though
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services. | | | | Twitter: @rochenhost