managemybox any Good Reviews?

Ive searched the forums a little bit today about managemybox services and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations about their service. When I performed the search I found a few threads with negative reviews on the service. I understand you get what you pay for, but from people who have or have had their service, is it worth it?

Im a potential buyer btw, I need to move a website for various amounts of reasons to some type of dedicated, and my budget as you can see is fairly low for the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by ablie
    Ive searched the forums a little bit today about managemybox services and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations about their service. When I performed the search I found a few threads with negative reviews on the service. I understand you get what you pay for, but from people who have or have had their service, is it worth it?

Im a potential buyer btw, I need to move a website for various amounts of reasons to some type of dedicated, and my budget as you can see is fairly low for the next few months.
    What kind of usage does your site do? Would you concider a vps solution? I think a vps will be better for you because of your budget.
    Snapya

try email 'em

Quote Originally Posted by snapya
    What kind of usage does your site do? Would you concider a vps solution? I think a vps will be better for you because of your budget.
    I know WHT users like to give advice on everything else that isn't being asked but I've done pretty deep research, and I would just like information related to the information I started the thread with. I know a bit about VPS and Dedicated's and Im choosing a Dedicated for a reason. In other words, I know what im looking for.

Well, i am sure you might have a reason to do so, and i am also aware as you have mentioned your budget is low, so like in what range are you looking in for dedicated servers. I would love to know about that. cheers

Basically need at least (Preferably):

-Pentium 2.5-3.0
    -1Gig RAM
    -CentOS or FreeBSD
    -Cpanel/WHM
    -30GB Space; I guess with a dedicated ill have lots of extra space, which could lead to more websites.

Those are things I know I stricty need at the moment but like I said, my budget isn't very high right now, but in the coming months I should be able to afford a pretty good quality server, just need something that can serve me up well for the moment.