[HIRING] Linux Web Systems Administrator - Full Time Position
Must be local to Laguna Beach, CA, USA
Seeking a hard-working, goal-oriented, and responsible Linux System Administrator to implement, configure, secure and manage several Linux servers. Additionally, provide support in the development of LAMP web applications.
• Configure system and network parameters
• Monitor system stability and performance
• Manage data center rack, hardware and components
• Help plan and initiate future growth of the site/network
• Ensure 24x7 operation
• Provide additional assistance in web application development
• Multiple years of Linux or UNIX system administration experience desired.
• Working knowledge of a load balancing environment, clustering, network firewalls.
• Strong experience of web technologies and application services running Apache
• Thorough knowledge of PHP, MySQL, XHTML, and CSS languages
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work effectively and as a team member or individually in a fast-moving, multi-project environment
• Strong desire to learn new/existing technologies and grow within the company
This is a full-time salaried position. We offer a competitive salary with experience. For immediate consideration, please email resume and salary history/requirements.