I'd like to know how much I should expect to pay for the following kind of specs and service, and possibly which hosts could fulfill this request...

Looking for a bare minimum 5GB of space with 60GB of transfer that allows legal adult content. PHP, ImageMagick, GD2 and MySQL installed. Unlimited sites preferred but if limited I'll need to be able to have at least 20 separate sites.

My biggest qualm is that I don't have the experience to run a VPS on my own so I guess I'll need managed VPS. I can run and manage my sites perfectly, it's just the backend server stuff I need help with. Basically I want the VPS to be setup where I can transfer over my sites and have them live right out of the box and not have to worry about keeping all my security and whatnot up-to-date. If I understand things correctly, managed VPS handles this. So basically I'm looking for a VPS that I can run as if it were just a shared reseller account (or as close to it as possible).

I'm mainly looking at VPS because shared hosting isn't cutting it for me anymore, what with the oversold servers slowing down my sites and causing frequent downtimes.

I'm also very, VERY particular about good tech support. Having a phone # is a MUST although I can and will use live chat or email tickets as a first recourse. Not interested in the kind of "live chat" support that tells me to put in a ticket for everything, including asking why the server was down. Also not interested in hosts that will tell me I should upgrade to a better plan in order to get better tech support (like Verio).

So if anyone could tell me what such a service would run me monthly that'd be great. Also would appreciate names of companies that fit the bill. Thanks!