New host... Designer Needed...

This was posted else where and I have asked for that post to be closed so I am posting here.

Anyway, I know everyone that reads this is thinking "not another one"... YES ANOTHER ONE!! haha

Over the last 5 years I have owned two very successful webhosts that I had on the side while I concentrated on my career and then sold. They are both still running great and that gets to me! So, my non-compete is now over with and I have decided that I am in a good place in my life and have the resources to jump back into the frey. I have a great staff and can implement this into our strategic plan.

I am not interested in purchasing any webhosts or buying any customers. Just to nip that in the bud. I have been approached with this somewhere else just from mentioning that I am starting a new one. I want to build it and do things the right way and not purchase someone else's problems.

So this is what I am looking for.. I want a clean new design that is unique.. well as unique as you can get these days with so many out there. I work and play downtown Nashville and have a great skyline shot that I want integrated. Modernbill and support ticket system need to be integrated as well. I will have a bulletin board that will not be turned on for some time, until customers build up, but will need to be integrated and customized to match the site as well. I want customers to have open communication with each other.

My servers will be at server matrix, have always used them and love'em. There will be shared hosting, dedicated and also gaming servers so you will need to think about that during the design. I can go into more details with whoever is interested.

I will need to see a portfolio or links to your work that is verifyable. NO TEMPLATES! I don't care if it is a good one. I will want a link up during the design faze and I will share it here once complete to make sure that it is NOT a template.

Any questions just let me know... I do want to start moving on this pretty soon...

Hello,

Here are a few examples of my work.
    www.authenticnetworks.com
    www.rackeasy.com
    www.intrevix.com
    www.hyperboards.com
    www.dotalley.com
    www.rackage.com (did their forums as well)

More are available

What sort of budget did you have and what time frame are you looking to have this work complete?

Thanks
    - Larron

Kind of off-topic, but do you have any other staff openings?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceege
    Kind of off-topic, but do you have any other staff openings?

Sorry, not for a little while.

Update...

This is the link to the pic that I want incorporated... cropped of course. To give the Nashville hometown feel.

http://www.encoresobro.com/views.html

If anyone is interested, I need to know if you can incorporate this.

Quote Originally Posted by King Midas
    Update...

This is the link to the pic that I want incorporated... cropped of course. To give the Nashville hometown feel.

http://www.encoresobro.com/views.html

If anyone is interested, I need to know if you can incorporate this.

Should be easy to incorporate!

Quote Originally Posted by 2detailed
    Should be easy to incorporate!

Ok.. sounds good... lets get started.

sorry, can't pm you 2 detailed...

You can contact me on aim! Thanks my handle is Trim032

Quote Originally Posted by 2detailed
    You can contact me on aim! Thanks my handle is Trim032

Sorry I don't use aim... please use Yhoo.. "star_cfo" thanx..

Ok... sorry I have been out of pocket for a bit.. holidays... I am still needing someone to build this website for me... Is there anyone out there with some skills that wants to make some money???

Anyone...