Google 1-10 listing result submission in 7 Days or money back.

Hello,

I am offering your new website for submission with Top 1-10 results, within a week guarantee.
    If the website is not listed you will get you money back and all efforts made by me will cost you no money.

The domain must not be already banned by google.

I only need your anchor text and that text must be prsent on website and meta tags. Rest i will do myself.

Paypal : [email protected]

The cost is US$99.99 for a website and money will be returned back instantly. First 2 people will get US$74.99 price.

Please discuss before sending payment.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Woooo; 11-29-2006 at 03:48 PM.

In your thread title it states google top 1-10, but in the post it makes no mention of google.

I'd just like to clarify that this is indeed to get top ranking on google?

Also how long will the top 1-10 ranking continue?

By what means are you going to get the site there, i dont want to know your exact secret, but do you submit to directories, or other sites?

thanks

if topic matters or not? i mean can you do this if web site is about a very competetetive topic, like web hosting?

And how long it will on top ? And can you provide sample of your submission directory?
    Vishal

Indian Social Bookmarking tweetr.in

Quote Originally Posted by ntfu2
    In your thread title it states google top 1-10, but in the post it makes no mention of google.

I'd just like to clarify that this is indeed to get top ranking on google?

Also how long will the top 1-10 ranking continue?

By what means are you going to get the site there, i dont want to know your exact secret, but do you submit to directories, or other sites?

thanks
    Hey 90% of time people assume search engines = google, So did I, yeah its google mainly.

No directory submission actually.

How long..? Hmm I guess you can easily maintain yourself, after i give u a position.

Quote Originally Posted by hcn
    if topic matters or not? i mean can you do this if web site is about a very competetetive topic, like web hosting?
    Hi,
    sorry no generic keywords can be done, Its just your domain name keyword, You will see your top keyword listing in 1-10, otherwise money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reyan
    And how long it will on top ? And can you provide sample of your submission directory?
    Hey i am not going to submit anywhere. I will do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by D'Godown
    Hi,
    sorry no generic keywords can be done, Its just your domain name keyword, You will see your top keyword listing in 1-10, otherwise money back.

So If anybody have generic keywords domain name, then how can you able to get listed in top 1-10 specially in Google ???

example like Webhosting.co.uk and I want if someone do Google for UK webhosting
    I get my site in top 10 result it is possible ?
    Vishal

Indian Social Bookmarking tweetr.in

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reyan
    So If anybody have generic keywords domain name, then how can you able to get listed in top 1-10 specially in Google ???

example like Webhosting.co.uk and I want if someone do Google for UK webhosting
    I get my site in top 10 result it is possible ?

Hey i am denying to all generic keywords, Only your main keyword, ig your domain, Like you will be on top(1-10) with webhostintgtalk keyword if you gimme a website with webhostingtalk.com/org/anyotherextension, within 7 days.

Thanks.

So if the only promise is the literal domain (eg: "mysite.com") then really this offer is to have your site listed in Google within 1-10 days because normally most sites are, of course, in the top 1-10 results when a literal domain name is searched for.

Quote Originally Posted by KW2146
    So if the only promise is the literal domain (eg: "mysite.com") then really this offer is to have your site listed in Google within 1-10 days because normally most sites are, of course, in the top 1-10 results when a literal domain name is searched for.
    LOL yeah