Do you recommend Netfirms Enterprise?

Hi there,
    I'm looking for a hosting about 50$ per month and I see Netfirms Enterprise hosting.Their customer gives me a site name that appleinsider.com for look performance.Do you recommend Netfirms enterprise hosting?

There are many reviews about netfirms here, I think a simple search will give you a good idea of what people say about them.

Here is the latest review i've seen from them, ofcourse this is only one person, is better to check multiple reviews to try to get an idea: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=565629
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

never use them before but my friend said they server always get time-out.

Their customer gives me a site name that appleinsider.com for look performance.
    That domain doesn't appear to be hosted by Netfirms. Who recommended you to check that domain? Their sales people?

What exactly are you looking for other than "enterprise hosting," I took a quick look at netfirms and it looks like it is a clustered solution for hosting. Are there any specific reasons you decided to look at netfirms?

I don't recall reading any reviews about their enterprise service, but only their shared hosting in general, if I remember correctly.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

I don't recall reading any reviews about their enterprise service
    Follow the link posted by wbpro.