Top Windows VPS Hosts List?

Is there any listing of the top ranked Windows VPS hosts? Just looking to review those considered the top in terms of reliability, features, etc so we can get some pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by schooner
    Is there any listing of the top ranked Windows VPS hosts? Just looking to review those considered the top in terms of reliability, features, etc so we can get some pricing.
    I've heard some good things about MaximmumASP.

-Sean

i'm using solarvps.com.

they were easy to set up, server was ready in around 30 minutes and only costs around US$30 per month.

only very good thing about them too is they don't log out your windows session when you disconnect from remote desktop. which means you can have programs open, disconnect remote desktop, then connect back in and your programs will still be the way they were.

i used to have a windows VPS with godaddy.com too, and sadly godaddy.com don't do this, they have a session timeout limit which is why i'd say keep away from them for VPS and stick with solarvps.com.

also solarvps.com was a little cheaper and gave you 40GB of diskspace instead 10GB that godaddy.com give you. also solarvps.com you can choose if you want your VPS machine in the US or the UK for no extra cost.

Thumbs up

and what's your recommendations Europe Windows VPS ?

EuroVPS.com
    SolarVPS.com
    HostEurope.de
    flexServers.com

I just signed up at knownhost.com
    I received my login details to my VPS in about 1-2 hours from submitting my order

Quote Originally Posted by PigFat
    I just signed up at knownhost.com
    I received my login details to my VPS in about 1-2 hours from submitting my order
    Don't see Windows hosting on their site.