wanna know how much your neighbor is paying in property taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumix
    neat site

Yeah....I saw an article about this website on my state's newspaper. It's still in beta stage and quite interesting!! The owner/founder of this website is also the founder of expedia.com! Very interesting person with great ideas

That's pretty cool. I stuck my father-in-law's address in there and it seems his house is worth over $100 000 more than when he bought it new, seven years ago. Nice.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

does it work for people in the UK?

I have used my County local assessor website to look up transactions, but this system has my house value very close to what I'd list it for if I wanted to sell right now. Very cool site!

I like this message on zillow.com
    Site seems slow? Close your eyes and envision your perfect home
    By then maybe the server can handle our zillions of visitors.
    You think they'd plan for a system that can quickly expand to meet the needs of the incoming traffic
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Neat, although some of the information listed is incorrect. Shows my house as having no bedrooms and missing 300 sqft. Lists my neighbor's property as being over 5 million sqft!