i'm off soon buddys.

So what's the time guys?, i'm thinking of going to bed in a minute couse i'm a bit tired.
    I've been busy today like, the tv's not been up to much although there was two decent films on but god knows there names, see this weather women on scottish tv and she's called heather well she's decent like and she was at my little brothers school to see some science competition or something like that but quite funnily some young ned kiddy won it and it was a stupid camera which he's just taped a bit of wood on the camera so you could press the camera button with your left hand, piece of useless rubbish really but it's just for fun.There's been these young kids right riding on the roads all night with a bloody scooter making a rackit and it's been keeping the whole neighbourhood awake inclusing old mrs and mr letterman from over the road at number 68 there gone now like but it's still bad.I went on holiday to berwick just over a week ago, did i tell you's i went? that's where these irish girls about, when i get those photos i'll hand them out.It was me and my cousin,auntie,freinds all loads more of peaple that went, it was a good one but coming back home was a bit of a downer and this old ugly waitress but rude and couldn't even tell that a lighter was goosed, she didn't even have a pen and paper to write orders down which i think is bad like, the chips where not up to much either neither where the sundaes, they where the kind that you put in the freezer, farmfoods quality as well, the hamburgers where good though, you know down in berwick the chippys don't even have brown sauce? it's only that disgusting vinegar stuff and the salt which quite frankly is dissapointing..
    I would go back there like couse it's good, did i tell you's my cousin lost her mobile phone at the beach?, we where looking for crabs and somewhere across the line she dropt it, if she phones it a crab will end up answering it or something, i doubt any nids have picked it up and used it though couse that would be a real downer..
    I'm off to bed guys.
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

I think you left out the part where you forgot to take your medication mate.

Don't start.

Classic Ned, absolute classic.

Your stories are more interesting than 90% of what is written on WHT
    Web Hosting since 1999

When I saw the thread title I thought "No, he's been off for quite some time".
    Feelings are not tools for rational thought.

Lightbulb

WHT is not your personal diary, my friend.

and he goes on...............

Oh for goodness sake guys your being silly now.
    I just said what i had been up to since i had been on holiday, nothing wrong with that is there?.

The date on neds post was 06-23-2002 and then davehooper.net started it up again. You seem to be neds number one fan dave - i hope you are not him LOL.
    ••• Mark Castle •••
    ••• www.captivereality.com •••
    ••• domainlabs.uk •••
    My views are my own and not those of my company.

This is an old thread anyway.

I find ned's post hiliarous. They add humor into my day.

Originally posted by markcastle
    You seem to be neds number one fan dave - i hope you are not him LOL.
    Not him, just a huge fan.
    Web Hosting since 1999

Every forum needs a Ned! HAHAHA.

Do you do contract work Ned?
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221