Due to rapid growth and expansion, HostGator.com has opened a new office in Toronto and has immediate openings for motivated individuals in the following areas:
* Senior Linux System Administration
Familiarity with Web Hosting and related technologies (mainly cPanel/WHM) is absolutely REQUIRED! Prior web hosting experience is preferred. Qualified candidates need excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and a strong desire to succeed.
* Installation and configuration of new software
* Security and other updates to existing software
* Diagnosis and resolution of problems requiring advanced technical knowledge
* Development of scripts to automate various tasks
* Enterprise Linux system administration (Red Hat/Gentoo)
* Advanced shell scripting
* Excellent understanding of information security issues
* Apache web server configuration
* Solid understanding of the DNS, POP3, SMTP and IMAP protocols
* Experience with SSL certificates for web and e-mail access
* cPanel/WHM Experience at more than just a user level
HostGator.com is the world’s largest provider of cPanel-based reseller services and hosts approximately 600,000 domains. We are entirely Linux based and use cPanel exclusively. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, casual, but professional environment and be surrounded by some of the industry’s most experienced professionals.
All available positions are on-site and in our newly opened Toronto office, located in Islington Village (Islington & Dundas area). Remote positions are not available.
No agencies, temporary labor providers or outsourcing companies.
All shifts available on a full-time or part-time basis, and we are hiring immediately.