Thinking of going with Cirtex

Hello, looking for some advice. I have 2 sites which i would classify as hobby sites. I have previously hosted with free sites but somewhere along the line something always comes up and I have to move. As my sites are not really critical (but I would still like them to be running) I was thinking of trying Cirtex as they have a good starter package and at least I can get support if needed and am not required to post in a forum for my hosting.

I have searched and found mixed reviews and was wondering if anyone could give their opinion. Thanks.

I am certain there are many reviews for cirtex on WHT as well as other forums. IMO, there packages are extremely affordable but support wise, I am not sure since you'd have to experience them to know. Try emailing and ask some questions or call if you have to.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan
    I am certain there are many reviews for cirtex on WHT as well as other forums. IMO, there packages are extremely affordable but support wise, I am not sure since you'd have to experience them to know. Try emailing and ask some questions or call if you have to.
    Their support is up to par
    Dave