Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't know what's happened but my ticket still no body respond.

Ticket #920969 & #827510

Those tickets are not in our support department - they are at Management/Sales. Note that we do have set business hours and when you opened up your ticket, you were sent a confirmation letting you know our business hours.

I will go ahead and look at these tickets now, but in the future, you should note what department you are submitting to, and note to see if the department is subject to our business hours.

You can see this at http://virpus.com/contactus.html
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

I get it, thank for your information.

I have a VPS with virpus and let me tell you so far it has been nothing but problems. I will post how many support tickets i go through a week just to have my server with a decent uptime. There support system usually always goes down at the same time my servers do so can't even get any attention. I have sent an email to there "admin department" a few times with no response still. the only thing currently they got going is there tech team will usually respond immediatly as noone is ever in the chat although it doesnt matter because it takes sometimes over 24 hours to get a problem resolved what kind of business can run with that kind of downtime. Well so far its not so good its been about 2 months but i am probably going to have to change servers again if they can't get there act together.

PS my server has had major downtime for more than 24 hours including very limited bandwidth even on there largest package.

Thanks
    Justin

A goog solution

Justin,

donīt stay in that "enterprise".
    Now, I have my vps with Servint, and I am very happy.
    0% down time, and my tickets are responded in 30 seconds!

the sad part

i am already looking for a better provider that is more reliable and thanks i am going to look into servint. The sad part is that i have had them for 2 months and id say ive had 25%-50% downtime and/or limited bandwidth on there throughput. I wish i could get some of my money back for the hassles they caused me. I will email them and see what they say but they only offered a 7 day money back but that was supposed to be with the 99% uptime they guaranteed. I dont even know how companies survive with service like this.

Justin

I have nothing but good things to say about Virpus. The only performance issues I have had turned out to be people trying to exploit my customers sites. Support ticket responses have all been within 30 minutes and they have gone above and beyond what I would expect from a VPS provider by helping me while I learn about managing a VPS vs Shared resller.

Other than some port issues when the new firewall was installed a little while back I have had zero downtime.

well either your full of the brown stuff or you work for virpus because first this thread has been dead for a while and funny how 2 hours later after i write you decide to come on put your 2 cents in about how good virpus is. secondly i just waited 4 hours for virpus to respond to my ticket and oh what do you know my bandwidth is still so limited you can't even access the site (and i am supposed to have 1400 GB) LOL. oh yea did i also forget to mention that the current post on DIGG about virpus being so great is by you too which was ten days ago and all of a sudden your here backing them up. Dont you have better things to do like work on your customers sites or is going around writing for virpus what you really do. Either way even if there response time is usually good whats the point if you have to wait almost 48 hours to get your server running properly or for there network to recover from whatever is going on "this time". All i hope for is customers to post the reality of the situations and other than you all i see and read about right now is people having problems with virpus. About the firewall that was installed almost a few weeks ago and yet when my server was limited a few days ago they said they had another DDOS attack. Whats the point of such a good firewall if it doesnt work hmmm...i love when companies leave you guessing. Well you do the math this is my current situation and as a customer i feel screwed and hope that others don't end up in my situation. So what if you had a good experience with them, with all the bad ones other people have why would you want to use your money like a lottery ticket and hope for the best when people are telling the truth right here.

Justin

All I did was post my experience and then you make a personal attack on me?

I am sorry that your experience has not been as good as mine but if I am a happy customer why wouldn't I post that information? or should people only post when they are unhappy with a provider?

I do not work for them and my customers sites are all running fine thank you very much. I never claimed that anyone lied about having a bad experience and perhaps I just lucked out and the server my VPS is on is stable and did not fall victim to the recent attacks. The fact of the matter is that I am a happy customer and I have not experienced the same issues that you have. If that changes then I would post that fact as you did.

Oh and the thread was dead until you brought it back today which would explain why I replied to it.

Well im not attacking you just making a point and all i can say is luck is the last thing i want to rely on for my businesses. Come on it was dead and you were ready to reply and last week you posted on DIGG. Since were talking facts my server has been fine the reliability of there network is horrible and almost always going down my server was just down for 7 hours with limited bandwidth and they are not doing anything to make it better i have not heard from there admin deparement after sending an email a few times. My sites use around 700 GB of bandwidth so i paid for 1400 GB and the connection they provide won't even allow 1400 GB let alone being fast enough. Newayz good luck with you but i still find it funny how you don't even care about any of the problems other people are having you must trust virpus with your life.

Thanks
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by URLhost View Post
    you get what you pay for i'd rather pay 2x as much and know the service quality is much better.

Regards,
    You do get what you pay for, but you can also pay a lot more for the same thing someplace else.

Bottom line is you have to do your homework, you can't just look at the price and equate that with quality.

Some cheap providers are just well run and have lower costs. Some expensive providers are just charging you for the price of a hard drive and memory 2 years ago.
    VPSVille.com
    Toronto, London, Dallas, Los Angeles
    Quality VPS hosting on Premium bandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by vpsville View Post
    You do get what you pay for, but you can also pay a lot more for the same thing someplace else.

Bottom line is you have to do your homework, you can't just look at the price and equate that with quality.

Some cheap providers are just well run and have lower costs. Some expensive providers are just charging you for the price of a hard drive and memory 2 years ago.
    couldnt agree more
    some cheap VPS places do offer good service but then alot don't i'm happy to say ever since i moved i have been happy with the current companies we use for VPS solutions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12