I saw this guy at the mall, take 3 pictures of this kid (one picture of him with a serious look, one picture of him with a goofy look, and one picture with him with a happy look) then imported the pictures into his mac software and then printed these 3 images into one single image. So, if you looked at the image from different angles you would see different faces. I think he placed a plastic material over the printed image he printed out to create this effect. My question is, what software will do this effect and what type of materials do I need?