For Hire Freelance vBulletin and PHPBB Coder

Hello all,

I am an experienced vBulletin and PHPBB coder looking for work. For the past two years I have actively run and worked on vBulletin 3.0.x, 3.5.x, and 3.6.x forums. I have also maintained PHPBB forums and using PHPBB since version 2.0 was released. I have worked on PHPBBB and vBulletin forums of every kind, ranging from forums with almost no mods installed to forums that were practically unrecognizable from the basic software package.

What can I do for you?
    Most of my quotes are customized. Please contact [email protected] for a free evaluation and a custom quote. Unfortunately at the moment I do not code custom modifications for either vBulletin or PHPBB. I have listed some example quotes below…

vBulletin Install
    A one time vBulletin install on one or two servers (one web server and one database server). Includes one custom style install (user must provide style) or two modification installs - $40

PHPBB Install
    A one time PHPBB install on one server. Includes one custom style install (user must provide style) or one modification install - $40

vBulletin Upgrade
    Upgrade your current vBulletin 3.x.x to vBulletin 3.6.4 (includes updating of one custom style) - $60

PHPBB Upgrade
    Upgrade PHPBB 2.0.x to 2.0.21. PHPBB boards under 2.0.11 can be upgraded; however any custom style for a board under 2.0.11 cannot be upgraded. - $60

** Note: Forum upgrades without custom styles, or styles with only a few customizations will be much cheaper. Please contact me at [email protected] for a custom quote.

vBulletin Hack Installs
    vBulletin hack installs are $40 per hour billed in 15 minute increments. The user is responsible for providing all hacks.

PHPBB Hack Installs
    PHPBB hack installs are $50 per hour billed in 15 minute increments. The user is responsible for providing all hacks.

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact sales! If I can’t do it, I’ll refer you to somebody else who can.

Contact Info
    Email: [email protected]
    Helpdesk: https://secure.adbnetwork.net/helpdesk/
    AIM: ADBNet Support
    Private Message: Send PM

Payment
    I currently accept payment via PayPal. Payment will be due when the scheduled work is completed. The ADB Network is a verified PayPal user.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Alex

Alex upgraded one of my customers forums , he informed me he was extremely pleased with what Alex done.

Highly recommended.

-Scott
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]