Remote Linux install

I have a spare server sitting at the colo with WinXP Pro on it (weird, I know). I'd like to install Linux (centOS most likely) on it but don't want to go down to the colo. Is it possible to do a remote install of it, wiping XP and be able to SSH into without getting out of my chair? Normally I'd say I'm just plain lazy but we actually had snow fall last night and the roads suck.

Thanks for any advice...

You could always ask a tech to put in a livecd and setup ssh on it, but that will only work for a few different distributions. I don't think theres any way you could do it without some kind of BIOS reconfig or having a tech do it for you.

That is too lazy dude.
    You will need some one or yourself there to get it done.

Yes, it's possible.

But it's *incredibly* tricky, and you are more and likely to mess something up such that you're going to have to drive over there and fix it anyway.

Hrm, guess would have been helpful to mention how it was possible...

You can install a version of grub (a common bootloader used by Linux) for Windows, that can boot files off an NTFS or FAT32 partition. After installing it, you can place a kernel and drive image containing an installer on the NTFS/FAT32 partition. Obviously, you won't be able to repartition anything.

That is too lazy dude.
    You will need some one or yourself there to get it done.
    Was just a question thrown out as I'm snowed in and bored. I got the idea as I RDP'd into it this morning to wipe off an old customers Lineage files and it dawned on me - this is my only Windows machine. I felt the urge to change that...

I appreciate the replies... Hopefully I can get down there next week as we have another storm coming in tomorrow.