Interested in Hiring Software Developer

Hello,

I am looking at hiring a Software Developer to work on a medium size application project. The application is essentially a Customer Billing/Control Panel application similar to the likes of WHMCS that is specifically branded and designed for a Dedicated Server hosting company. Will need to encompass components like Customer management, billing and support - along with investigation into adding features like remote server reboot. We are after someone with software engineering experience that can not only write the application, but also design it in such a way that it is scalable and maintainable.

If you are interested - please email me on sales@mydediserver.com for further details or MSN: chuna@hotmail.com

Thanks

Just for your information, you could just find someone to create some addons to WHMCS such as a remote reboot feature and changing the look via the template files. You can add your own styling and PHP code to these. I'm sure this would be a lot cheaper for you!

Matt
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com

The problem with WHMCS is certain things cannot be changed as far as the look. We would like it totally custom. If things can be all modified to have a total cusotm look then we will definitely look at integrating it with WHMCS. We currently love WHMCS and like the flexibility of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mydediserver
    The problem with WHMCS is certain things cannot be changed as far as the look.
    Every page has its own template file so each page in WHMCS can have the look completely customised. What I suspect you mean is you can't change the application logic flow - ie. step 1 of the order process is choose a package and step 2 choose a domain - you can't change the order of that or things like that.

Matt
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com

We offer very affordable programming services, and I'm confident you will be impressed by our work. We would love the opportunity to earn your business.

You can reach me on msn at rodney@hostchart.com.

We look forward to working together.

Best Regards,
    Rodney