[Required] Logo Designer

Hello,

I am looking for a logo design for our new company, Perfect Proms. We are a prom service and events management company based in Scotland. I am looking for a fun and exciting design that we can base our marketing campaign on. We are just in the start-up phase so the budget is tight. I have allowed $100 USD/50 GBP for this job but this is negotiable.

If successful, further design and print work may be available. Decent portolio is essential.

If you would like to take this job or want more information, please let me know by PM through WHT.

Thank you,

Ross

Greetings!

We would like to do it. If you wish something illustrated in it like a mascot perhaps to add to the fun and excitement, feel free to consider our current illustration promo (URL in sig). Only $50.

Thank you very much.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far. There are some excellent portfolios.

If you are interested, let me know by PM!

Thank you,

Ross

PMED. Hopefully you choose us to do your designing

I saw castlemelody's portfolio, wow. I am friggin amazed at some of his work, it's very authentic
    PHP5 / MySQL / CUSTOM TEMPLATING / CLEAN & MAINTAINABLE CODING
    WEB DEVELOPMENT via CUSTOM DESIGN / PROGRAMMING

Thanks for the praise psdMouse!
    We really appreciate it.
    I sure hope, Ross will consider ordering from our current illustration promo.

Take care.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.