Xanadu Servers, Inc. is offering Co-Location and Dedicated Servers in Boise, ID

Currently Xanadu Servers, Inc. has space available in it's Racks at Solutions Pro in Boise, ID.

All Co-Location and Servers provide BGP Bandwidth including Time-Warner, ELI, and a direct link to SIIX in Seattle.

Boise, ID is also the second safest city in the US according to Forbes, http://www.forbes.com/realestate/200...30home_ls.html.

Rates for Co-Location are as follows:

$135 2U Colo w/ 1MB Ethernet Drop
    $375 1/3 Cabinet with 1MB Ethernet Drop
    $450 1/2 Cabinet with 1MB Ethernet Drop

Price per MB up to 10MB is $75.00.

If you would like information on higher commit rates, 95%, or more space please drop us an email to sales@xanaduservers.com.

Along with our Co-location we are also offering a limited quantity of dedicated servers at this time. Servers by default come with Full Management, but options can be worked out for unmanaged servers.

Server 1
    SuperMicro 2021M-82R+V
    AMD Opteron 2210
    2GB RAM
    2x73GB U320 SCSI Drives (Raid 1, other configurations by request)
    IPMI Access
    RedHat Enterprise Linux
    Plesk or cPanel

$349.95 per month (no setup)

Server 2
    SuperMicro 2021M-82R+V
    2 - AMD Opteron 2210
    2GB RAM
    4x73GB U320 SCSI Drives (Raid 1, other configurations by request)
    IPMI Access
    RedHat Enterprise Linux
    Plesk or cPanel

$399.95 per month (no setup)

Server 2
    SuperMicro 2021M-82R+V
    2 - AMD Opteron 2210
    4GB RAM
    4x73GB U320 SCSI Drives (Raid 1, other configurations by request)
    IPMI Access
    RedHat Enterprise Linux
    Plesk or cPanel

$449.95 per month (no setup)

Please feel free to contact us at sales@xanaduservers.com or (208)855-0377 during business hours, Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM.

Currently our website is not online. Co-Location and Server customers will both get access to a dedicated phone line that will handle "Server Reboots" only if necesarry.

Server customers will have access to our ticket system in order to gain access to support 24x7.

Hands on is available for Colo clients at any time for $55.00 per hour.

Per server setup (3U or less) $50.00.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to ask or contact us for purchasing information.

(208) 855-0377 Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM or via email at sales@xanaduservers.com.

How much bandwidth is included on those servers?
    BLUETRIDENT.NET - Reliable Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions Provider
    Managed Hosting with Personal Service
    Highspeed Content Servers, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails, Cluster Servers & Rich Web Application Hosting

Sorry, knew I was forgetting something when typing that. 1TB Full Duplex. I.E. 1,000GB in and 1,000GB out.

Test IP?

Thanks

and test file please

Is this at the location near Maple Grove and Overland?

Any policy on IRC access?

How much do additional IPs cost?

Also, how much would it be for just 1U?
    Last edited by BKK-Ty; 11-28-2006 at 04:46 PM.
    bitkkake.net ● high-performance VPS solutions.

The facility is SolutionPro's datacenter at Maple Grove & Overland here in Boise, for those wondering.

I will have a test IP and file later today and will post the IP here. You will need to send me a PM or email to get the file link.

I apologize for the delay in response, today has been really hectic.

Utilize this IP for testing. We can provide another one for testing also if you would like.

Again, if you would like the file link please drop me a PM or send an email.

Hold that thought. If you would like to do a tracert this will be fine, but if you want a ping you will need to email me. I'm going to have to remove an IP and place it outside the firewall for ping traces.

We utilize a Cisco based hardware firewall which is blocking out pings.

I will have an IP for ping tests available tomorrow. Due to it being outside of our firewall I would request that anyone who would like to test it send me a PM or Email.

As I mentioned previously also, you can drop a line to sales@xanaduservers.com or call (208) 855-0377 (Business hours 9AM to 5PM) for any questions.

I'm the only one that monitors WHT posts like these ones so there can be a delay in responding here.

Thanks