Hosting Company For Sale

Hello,

Due to some personal family matters that need my full attention, I cannot continue to run my hosting business. I have decided to list the entire business up for sale, so that someone who can devote the time, can maintain the clients.

Below you will find some specifics about the company. The company name will remain anonymous until the point of sale to protect my clients. The company has been in operation for more than 2 years. I will require that an NDA be signed before I get into specifics of the company.

78 Total Accounts (46 Windows, 32 Linux)
    52 of them are Reseller accounts.
    23 of them are standard hosting clients
    3 of them are dedicated servers clients

Total Monthly Revenue (71 Clients) is $1,454.46
    Total Quarterly Revenue (4 Clients) is $103.50
    Total Semi-Annual Revenue (1 Clients) is $77.94
    Total Annual Revenue (2 Clients) is $289.38
    For a yearly total of $18,312.78

What I'm looking for is 80% of the yearly total.

All the hosting equipment is owned and all equipment is included in the sale of the company, see the list below.

Co-Location fees are $950.00 a month and there is no contract with the data center. This includes 1/2 Cab, 20Mbps, and 399 IPs.

Equipment Included:

1 APC 8 Port Reboot Switch.
    1 Foundry 16 Port Fast Iron Switch.
    1 Dell PE 1425 Dual Xeon 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM, Dual 160GB HDs (leased to customer).
    1 Dell PE 1425 Dual Xeon 3.2Ghz, 5GB RAM, Dual 250GB HDs (windows hosting).
    2 Dell PE SC420 Single P4 2.8Ghz, 1GB RAM, Single 80GB HD (both leased to clients).
    1 Dell PE 350 Single PIII 1.0Ghz, 256MB RAM, 20GB Hard Drive (Used as the company phone server, Asterisk... We have excellent VoIP termination rates!).
    1 Custom Intel Celeron D 2.8 Ghz, 1.5GB RAM, 160GB Hard Drive (linux hosting).

Software Licenses Included:

1 Windows Server 2003 Standard
    2 Windows Server 2003 Enterprise
    1 Plesk 300 Domain w/ Power Pack owned
    Cerberus owned
    WHM AutoPilot

I will consider offers of "customer only" sales as well.

Any questions and requests for an NDA should be directed to [email protected]

Thank you.

So you are only @ 7K net approx? Any addtl expenses?
    James R. Clark II

James,

VoIP termination rates are less than $15 a month. Two cPanel licenses and one Plesk license at $150 per month.

Thank you.

where are you coloed
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

Data393. Denver, Colorado.

Thank you.

How are you charging your clients? What are the merchant fees if any or are they already netted out?
    James R. Clark II

The majority of the clients are paying via PayPal. Two are mail in payments and the rest are through Authorize.net.

My apologies, the Authnet fees have been less than $25 per month.

Thank you.

Without giving specifics, could you let us know if you are overselling your packages at all? And to what degree?

We are interested in the Linux customers and "some" of the equipment. If someone interested in the Windows clients would like to discuss buying this together (no partnership, simply working to buy as a package and take what each other wants from it), please let me know.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Do Linux customers use any control panel?
    Do they know about the sale?
    Would they be willing to have their accounts moved to new servers?
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers
    EconDC.com - Enterprise UK Server Colo & Rack Space at Lowest Prices

We would have an interest in the whole thing but only in private. We never do business with publicly shopped offers.

Post I had send you PM

Hello,

I had send you PM. Please look into that.

Thanks,
    Vijay.

Suhailc,

All of the Linux customers are using cPanel.

They aren't aware of the sale at this time.

I'm sure some are going to mind having their accounts moved around.

Thank you.

Thanks for the info. Just sent you an email for the NDA.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers

No thanks. Finish with the tire kickers first and then come talk to me. Right now you distracted by every one else who may or may not be serious.

We have been in business for ten years, we buy the whole operation typically, and we strive to keep clients in the same place with minimal changes to their web operations if it is a good thing for them.

We are hands down the best situation for your clients.

Cheers,

Anon-e-Hostman

is this business still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by ATLHostMan
    No thanks. Finish with the tire kickers first and then come talk to me. Right now you distracted by every one else who may or may not be serious.

We have been in business for ten years, we buy the whole operation typically, and we strive to keep clients in the same place with minimal changes to their web operations if it is a good thing for them.

We are hands down the best situation for your clients.

Cheers,

Anon-e-Hostman
    Um you can tell that you are the best for their clients how again? Or is that just an opinion? There are a couple of serious people here who have business plans made up of growth via acquisition. You cannot possibly be suggesting that it is cost effective long term to do multiple acquisitions and leave them dispersed versus consolidation and economies of scale.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

interested in buying clients with or without equipments. please let me now of your price, and send NDA please to: powvex [at] gmail dot com
    Professional Logo Design.
    For more information please visit our site

Lightbulb Nda

Hi

I am looking forward to buy only your clients. I have a 160 Gb free server hosted in Tampa. Please tell me your price for the clients only

Thanks

Alejandro

WHChatter. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some personal challenges. I don't know if it's worth discussion at this point, but we would certainly like to talk to you- maybe there is something we can assist with.

If you're comfortable with that level of conversation, I'd be more than happy to talk to you personally.

Please confirm if the sale transaction has been completed yet or not.
    OSHS Ltd

I ask because I sent back NDA but never received the requested information.
    OSHS Ltd

Best Offer!!

If still for sale !!

Can you please PM the next step. I am very interested and would like to close this deal ASAP.

Thanks,
    Moe

I am interested please email or private message me.

Thanks,
    Randy