Thread: Hey

Hey

Hey, i'm back to a certain degree and i'm going to try and start posting again.
    I've been busy lately with work and been working some weird hours. Also, my computer really broke, so I just bought a new Pentium D Duo 2.7 GHz processor and motherboard for it, so everything should be much better very soon.

I noticed the last time I posted was back in July with a weight loss thread. I've since lost 64 lb and went from 339 to 275 over the past 11 months. My ultimate goal is to lose another 75 - 100 lb to be at my ideal weight. I've also gained alot of knowledge and experience as a meat clerk for a grocery chain. I can now cut up steaks, roasts, etc with no problem and have become a skilled employee.

I'm going to try and stick around and post more often.
    Kerry Jones

Welcome back and way to go with the weight loss.

Hey, I haven't met too many of the new members.

I've been wondering if some of the old members are still around like The Dude, Torith, Webdude, etc.
    Kerry Jones

It's nice to see you around again Kerry.

I've been wondering if some of the old members are still around like The Dude, Torith, Webdude, etc.
    They're all here, as is Aussie Bob, the_pm etc. I don't think much has changed while you were gone (apart from that ugly banner at the right. ). Same old WHT.
    - Jamie Harrop

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Jones
    ... I've been wondering if some of the old members are still around ...
    There are no old members. There are only members that are old to you.

Kerry!
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Well thats good what about vito is he still here?

It does look the same to me since the last time I visited. Like i've said before i'm hoping to stick around for a while.

I also been preoccupied with this one woman that I love and she told me that she loves me back, but she is also in the process of getting a divorce, which is one she doesn't want, but her husband does, but once its all settled i'm going to see if she wants to try a new life with me I already spend almost everyday with her and we go and watch movies, play games, etc and generally have a good time together and spent thanksgiving together this year. I intend to spend christmas with her and the kids, which to me is a big step to growing up.

There are no old members. There are only members that are old to you.
    I think you must be the oldest member of them all!

Good to see you SWR.
    Kerry Jones

Vito still pops in on occasion. He's been a busy guy recently though.

That sounds like a complicated relationship Kerry. Good luck!
    - Jamie Harrop

That sounds like a complicated relationship Kerry. Good luck!
    You have no idea! I started out as a friend, but worked my way up to being a domestic partner and from there on who knows whats next. I do love her and the kids which I have no problems with and she is 6 years old than me, but no problem. I only fear her Lupus and Breast Cancer at the moment.
    Kerry Jones

Everyone seems to be having a go at weight loss.

Good job!

Nice to have you back Kerry, we need some old blood back into these forums...

Cheers !

/bin/false
    Jason (JC) Morris, Vice President - Technology
    TechWest Hosting - Enterprise Plesk & cPanel Hosting Since 2003!
    Shared & Reseller Hosting on Dell Quad Core 5420 Servers w/ RAID 10 in Multiple Datacenters!
    Ruby on Rails, FFMPEG, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkins, Nightly Off-site Backups, Clustered DNS!

Hey Kerry Jones ,

Welcome back ,

i just bought the same cpu last week its sooo cool i rip movies in 25mins ! wow

anyway welcome back and looking too see ur posts

Yeah, my previous computer was a AMD +2800 I believe it was a used processor that I had bought for $80 for my first computer built, but I intend to use my tax return to possibly build another one I haven't quite decided yet.
    Kerry Jones

Hey Kerry, glad to see your back in business and congrats on your new relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by okihost
    Hey Kerry, glad to see your back in business and congrats on your new relationship.
    Thanks, its a complicated relationship at that but in time things will work.
    I told her today that someday i'll likely marry her, but now isn't the time.
    We were talking the other day about buying a house, repairing, and selling it. In the time we are doing this we would live in it as we improve it.
    Kerry Jones