hosteasier .. i am done with your ***king support

this is hosteasier.com 's live chat.
    you will never find it offline
    but you will never find some one online
    in last 15 times i tried to contacted them online only once someone was there.
    and there average response for support ticket is ranging from 10 hours to infinity ( yes they will completely ignore that ticket )

Code:
    Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.
    Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmeback
    and there average response for support ticket is ranging from 10 hours to infinity
    That put a smile on my face.
    I've been using HostGator for 38 months.. and it's been awesome.
    Get The Maximum HostGator Discount With These HostGator Coupons!

but not on mine .. for the last 5-6 hous my server is down

Quote Originally Posted by hitmeback
    but not on mine .. for the last 5-6 hous my server is down
    Cancel your hosting and if you still can, ask for your money back.
    I've been using HostGator for 38 months.. and it's been awesome.
    Get The Maximum HostGator Discount With These HostGator Coupons!

If you would like to contact them... a google search shows the mailing address also matches the mailing address of: hostforweb.com

If these are the same people, contact information *including phone numbers* can be found on the hostforweb.com web site.
    Need a new Web Host?
    Become a Host Refugee and receive TRUE 24/7 Support

cPanel + Fantastico, PHP4 or PHP5
    HostRefugee.com - See our current promotions

If you are so unhappy, then just switch! Complaining doesn't achieve much without action.

I can fully understand having a hard time getting ahold of support "On Occasion", but 10 hours to infinity and never being on live chat shouldn't be tolerated. There's too many hosts to choose from. Pack up and move, hopefully you can get some money back. Let us know how you make out.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Quote Originally Posted by HostRefugee-Vince
    If you would like to contact them... a google search shows the mailing address also matches the mailing address of: hostforweb.com

If these are the same people, contact information *including phone numbers* can be found on the hostforweb.com web site.
    how do you find that by google search?

hitmeback, just found your post, I heard a bit about that problem from HostEasier, they are not HostForWeb, but its one of our biggest colo clients. We help them alot with stuff.

They had a server named "callista" down for 1 hour and 50 minutes due hardware issues (got it from our monitoring) , we assist them with replacement of some parts. I'll ask them to look at that thread, but I can say we always see people in their support office working.

I'll ask them to look at that thread, but I can say we always see people in their support office working.
    Maybe they are busy assisting other customers like their live chat message says. In that case, they need to hire more staff.

Let's hope Max can get your issue resolved hitmeback. Best of luck and do keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Maybe they are busy assisting other customers like their live chat message says. In that case, they need to hire more staff.

Let's hope Max can get your issue resolved hitmeback. Best of luck and do keep us updated
    I agree, the problem might be that they are under staffed

mayb they blackholed their support@ address to ease the pressure on that department
    I could tell you a joke about UDP. But I'm not sure you would get it!