SquirrelMail templates, skins

I am looking for SquirrelMail skins. I already found "nutsmail" templates but is this the only place for SquirrelMail templates?

margusss

Only other one I have ever seen is http://www.razorskins.com/shop/Scrip...p?idproduct=24
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response 24/7/365

Very nice skin, although $29.95 might be a bit steep. I don't agree with charging for a skin for an application is free...

Just my opinion...

I thought nutsmail was expensive at $49.95, but hey, you could always design your own. I would but i know its going to cost me more than $49.95 to do it.
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response 24/7/365

>> lthough $29.95 might be a bit steep. I don't agree with charging for a skin for an application is free...

So you think someone should work for you for free just because you chose a free piece of software?

That isn't what I meant...

What I meant was that Squirrelmail is a FREE application, and here people are taking a FREE application and making alterations then charging for these alterations.

They are trying to make profit out of something that didn't cost them anything.

I'm very much an open-source person...

Well thats just called running a business. There is nothing wrong or unethical.

The best part about open source software is that it has created so many more jobs as it takes market share away from old line commercial applications that tended to lock out the general labor market.

Nutsmail is not the only place, but they are great skins. We use Nutsmail BlueHive and it is very nice. A welcomed change from the SquirrelMail default.
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders

IMHO, Nutsmail isn't altering the Squirrelmail code, it's slapping a better looking coat of paint on a rather utilitarian looking car.

You want something to look better, you should pay for it. It isn't about open source vs. closed source.

bh