Server4Sale - Control Panel?

So I bought a server from them yesterday afternoon. I recieved the order confirmation to my email.

Just wondering, I don't see any user control panel on their site?

BTW, the server I bought is the following:

Server: Dual AMD Opteron 246 A
    Hard Drive: 500GB Hard Drive
    RAM: 2GB
    Bandwidth: 2500 GB
    IP Addresses: 8 ( 5 usable )
    Control Panel: No Control Panel
    Uplink Port Speed: 100Mbps
    Secondary Storage: None
    Database: None
    Private Switch: None
    Drive Controller: SATA
    Management: Easy Managed

Do you think it can handle PHP5, MySql 5, ASP.NET 2.0, about 6 Vbulletin forums? My main worry is that everything is on that single 500gig HD and it might slow the IO operations down.

Having dealt with S4S before, you can just send them an email to : [email protected]

As for the specs, they should be fine, but you may hit limits of the system with lots of media being served as well Or the database generating too much io activity. I would have had gone for a SCSI drive instead. It also mainly depends on how many concurrent users you have and what sort of modifications you have installed.
    BLUETRIDENT.NET - Reliable Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions Provider
    Managed Hosting with Personal Service
    Highspeed Content Servers, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails, Cluster Servers & Rich Web Application Hosting

HI Man

i just want to know how will you control your server without ordering Cpanel/WHM Or Plesk Control Panel

Please , Answer me cause this thing many people do it and i want to know why cause i`ll buy a server soon

THX

Without a control panel these tasks - creating of accounts / emails etc are harder for novice users. Even experienced and veteran sysadmins usually prefer to work with control panels because things are almost always laid out in the exact same format making it very easy to track down issues and manage time better. If your requirements aren't very big or you're an expert that level of control where you build and maintain everything is usually a plus.
    BLUETRIDENT.NET - Reliable Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions Provider
    Managed Hosting with Personal Service
    Highspeed Content Servers, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails, Cluster Servers & Rich Web Application Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Masrawy
    HI Man

i just want to know how will you control your server without ordering Cpanel/WHM Or Plesk Control Panel

Please , Answer me cause this thing many people do it and i want to know why cause i`ll buy a server soon

THX

If you have only 1 domain or your site only, then you can just administer this using ssh but ofcourse, you need to have an experience to setup/manage a server and you need to install all the necessary software to run your site.

This can give you some pretty heavy work in the server especially if you are a newbie to the server administration side.

Net
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001