Site is no longer used/updated so you can start your bid hear. Bids will end on December 1, 2006
Domain Name (24status.com and 24status.net)
Free Transfer (If you like)
10-Month Support from the company, AlstraSoft, that owns the scripts
Plus, the banner design (If you need it)
This what the scripts do:
24status allows you to create a highly profitable website monitoring and server uptime business -- just like SiteUptime.com and Alertra.com. 24status is a ready-to-run uptime monitoring solution that allows you to offer free and paid membership services that monitors your members' web sites as well as POP3 email server, FTP protocols, plus all custom ports 24/7. Members will get notified either via email or SMS whenever a downtime occurs.
Better late than never, an auction needs the following info:
Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.
If you are selling:
1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
3. State accepted payment methods. 4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
If you are buying:
1. You are responsible for the bids you place. Bid only if you plan to buy. 2. Publicly post your bid
3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.