Enterprise Level Mailing List Software?

We have a customer who operates a fairly large mailing list (3,000,000 subscribers) and we currently have things setup over a three server cluster (one running the mailing list script, the other handling the database and the third pushing the actual mail out).

While the hardware setup they have is great the actual mailing list script itself, which is Perl based, is starting to let them down. I am wondering if anyone can advise on an enterprise level mailing list script which can handle this size of list in a clustered environment? All of the servers are Linux based running CentOS.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations

- Chris

That is a large list! PHPlist wouldn't work?

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

I highly recommend OEM PRO by www.octeth.com.

ActiveCampaign's 1-2-All should work superbly.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

Let me suggest Lyris to you. (www.lyris.com). They specialize in high-volume mail list software.
    Mark Oberg
    Techweenies.com

(No longer affiliated with Uneedawebsite.com)

Might as well throw this in too, the new version of SendStudio from Interspire is also very nice. I'm starting to use it now, but don't have lists that big. One good thing, they make source code available.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

I'm generally a fan of Interspire... but I waited on SendStudioNX for about 18 months before I gave up and went with 1-2-All. Never looked back. Interspire offers good software (having the source available is a very nice option as well) but in the specific area of newsletter management, 1-2-all is just a much more mature, feature rich product. Take a look at the updates announcements for 1-2-All in their forum, they post 2 or 3 updates a month. Compare that to 18 months of dead development at Interspire and the choice is clear.

1-2-All... highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by cbtrussell View Post
    I'm generally a fan of Interspire... but I waited on SendStudioNX for about 18 months before I gave up and went with 1-2-All. Never looked back. Interspire offers good software (having the source available is a very nice option as well) but in the specific area of newsletter management, 1-2-all is just a much more mature, feature rich product. Take a look at the updates announcements for 1-2-All in their forum, they post 2 or 3 updates a month. Compare that to 18 months of dead development at Interspire and the choice is clear.

1-2-All... highly recommended.
    I did actually do a trial of 1-2-All, and it blew me away. But I already have a license for SendStudio. There is still a chance I'll bite the bullet and buy 1-2-All though. It is a very mature product.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

You might want to check out lyris. I certainly did not like oempro by octeth.

I have had great results with SendStudio (which is what I currently use).

What did you guys see in 1-2-All that is lacking in SendStudio?

Tracy Phillips

Ipswitch Imail has a nice List Service with the mail server software.
    Area51.mn VPS, Dedicated & Colocated Servers.
    Area51 Computers Custom Servers & Gaming Systems. (Since 1998)
    NetAffect Email & Web Hosting Services. (Since 1996)
    Quality Systems & Service Since 1996